Welcome to the art portfolio / blog of Fantasy Artist and owner of Two Cats Witchery shop, Julia Finucane. Explore her original artwork and ritual supplies in the genre of Fantasy, Magick, Metaphysics, Folklore, Mythology, and Enchantment.
The World of Fantasy, Fairytales, Enchantment, and Old World Magick; created and offered to you.
View artwork and articles on tips, folklore, & more..

Big Eyed and Ball Joint dolls





Last year I came across a site that sells cute little big eyed dolls. I found this site while researching Japanese ball joint dolls, after someone had told me that the girls in my paintings reminded them of these dolls. I do not believe that this site sell ball joint dolls, but they sell cute big eyed dolls.


The site is called ‘The Valley of the Dolls’ and they sell many different kinds of dolls including Blythe Dolls, fashion dolls, and a new line of Vampire dolls.

I love dolls. When I was a little girl, I collected porcelain dolls. I always dreamed of being a doll designer with my own doll line. I still have my childhood dolls tucked away at my parents house until I have the room to display them. When this time comes, I plan on collecting a few of these 'big eye' and ball joint dolls.


Now back to the ball joint dolls for those of you who do not know what they are. These dolls have jointed legs and arms that move. They have their hair done, are in fashionable outfits, and have large eyes as well.


So many sites that sell these dolls online. To view them, just search 'ball jointed dolls' and many will come up.