Thank You & Welcome to the Blog!

A one women owned & operated shop, located in New York. One-of-a-kind Art, Gifts, & Services. Handmade in the home of Julia Finucane. We specialize in Enchanting Art & The Old Ways. View Julia's Art & Crafts in person at 464 Gallery & Impact Gallery.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mystic Bid - New Metaphysical Auction Style Site

Mystic Bid is a new metaphysical themed selling site. Similar to the auction style or buy it now style of ebay, this new venue allows all metaphysical, spiritual, & psychic reading services.

Since ebay no longer allows such items, including Tarot readings, many of us readers & crafters have searched for new places to sell. Mysticbid.com is another great option.

They are free to list which is great, and only take a fee when th eitem sells. I started uploading my items there last week and I am loving it. You can view my auctions / buy it now listing. This is an international site, so there are sellers from all over the world including the US, UK, Canada, & Greece to name a few. Go check it out and help support the metaphysical and spiritual community.

2 comments:

Victoria Zasikowski said...

www.mysticemporia.com is another upcoming auction/buy now site

Julia Finucane said...

Oh I know, thanks. I am actually on it too. Thanks for telling me though.