Thank You & Welcome to the Blog!

A family owned & operated shop, located in New York. One-of-a-kind Art, Gifts, & Services. Handmade in the home of Julia Finucane. We specialize in Enchanting Art & The Old Ways.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mystic Emporia - International Metaphysical Marketplace

I wanted to share with everyone a wonderful new International Metaphysical marketplace called Mystic Emporia. Since September 2012, when ebay decided to ban all sales of Tarot and psychic readings, the metaphysical community of sellers has been looking for a place to sell their goods and services, me included. This new site is based off of the ebay model of shopping, including action style and buy it now type listings.



In Spetember, Etsy, the online handmade & art marketplace, stepped up right away and welcomed us sellers and readers. Having an Etsy shop currently, I added all my readings and metaphysical items to my shop. Sales have increased for me there, and I am happy to say that I think the Etsy community of shoppers are finding us readers easily there.

Now I am happy to announce that I have opened a shop on Mystic Emporia as well. I was invited to join and didn't hesitate to say YES.. I will join! My shop name there is Enchanted Fantasy. I will eventually have all of my readings, metaphysical items, and some artwork on there as well. I am slowly adding new stuff weekly, I wish I could do it faster. I am really hoping that the marketplace takes off well and becomes very popular. It is a one stop shopping place for all your spiritual, metaphysical, & reading needs.

Stop by and enjoy all the site has to offer. Please remember that it is a new marketplace. Us sellers are adding new items daily, but it does take time to list everything. So keep checking back. also many sellers, including myself, have listed some feedback from other sites such as ebay and etsy. This allows new buyers to see that we have great feedback scores so they can feel comfortable purchasing from us.

Thanks & enjoy!

No comments: