Thank You & Welcome to the Blog!

A one women owned & operated shop, located in New York. One-of-a-kind Art, Gifts, & Services. Handmade in the home of Julia Finucane. We specialize in Enchanting Art & The Old Ways. View Julia's Art & Crafts in person at 464 Gallery & Impact Gallery.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Pink Noise Art Zine 4 - Interview

The Pink Noise Art Zine #4 came out yesterday and I am so proud to be apart of it again. Last zine issue I had some of my artwork displayed in it, but this time I have alittle more. Katie, the zines founder, included a brief biography and images of myself as well as my artwork. You can find my stuff on pages 42 - 45 in the zine.

pink noise art zine julia finucane interview pink noise art zine julia finucane interview

For those of you who never heard of the Pink Noise it is defined as (according to the zine site)...

Pink Noise is a multi-level artist promotional project.

A place to show your work and let everyone know where to find you online. It is also a developing artist resource, to make all those interesting places out there easily accessible.

Essentially an Artist Directory, but with the added twist of close collaboration with an Art Zine. This interactive element sets it apart from the average artist listing!!

To view more about Pink Noise and the artists involved please click here.

pink noise art zine

No comments: