** Solo Art Opening: May 2, 5-9 PM at Love, Light, & Magick on Hertel Ave. Buffalo NY. ** Welcome to the Official Website and Blog of Fantasy Artist, Writer, and Intuitive Julia Finucane. Explore enchanting Fantasy and Fairy tale arts and crafts. Get lost in the world of magic, spirituality, and Tarot. Learn Irish and Italian folklore and traditions.
View Julia's Artwork, Crafts, & Spiritual Supplies in person at 464 Gallery and Impact Gallery in Buffalo, NY

March 9, 2010

Interview on iprintfromhome.com




I just wanted to shear with you the interview I did for iprintfromhome.com. I have written about this wonderful printing company before and was so happy to get a chance to be apart of their interview section called 'What, How, & Why - A Closer Look'. You can check it out on their website here or on their blog here .


For those of you who haven't heard of iprintfromhome.com, is a family owned printing company with the best customer service. They are from my hometown of Buffalo, NY so go and support my local business =)


They also have 'Thank you Dollars' where you can get your first prints for free. More about this promotion below.



Thank Your Dollars
If you are referred to iprintfromhome by a friend, you get a $10:00 credit to your new account. I used this credit to order my first prints, which is great so I could test the prints before ordering a large amount. 

*To get your $10:00 credit in 'Thank you dollars' 
Sign in as a new member and enter "TWEET - referrer's name" in the registration box when you create your account.  
So for example if I refer you it would look like this ( Tweet- juliafinucane ). Hopefully if you are reading about this promotion here, you would be kind enough to put my name as shown above =)
Once that is done, they will then deposit $10.00 into your account.

1 comment:

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Julia! Congrats on your interview feature! Thanks so much for your sweet visit! Have a lovely Friday! :)